Trisha who blogs at easily amused, hard to offend . . . tagged me so I'll give it a go. Here's how it works:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay now for 7 facts about me:
1. I tend to be happy by nature. It doesn't take much to amuse me.
2. I love to play and experiment.
3. I try not to take anything too seriously and I don't worry much.
4. I am very unsure of myself when I meet new people, I'm never sure what to say. So I listen
alot more than I speak.
5. I forget conversations readily, so I don't gossip. Even if I could remember things well, I still
6. People tend to confide in me. I think it's because of numbers 4 and especially 5.
7. I am getting gray hair but I refuse to dye it for the purpose of covering up the gray. If I ever
do dye it, it will just be for fun.
On to the tagging part. : )
1. Christine Never Plan Too Far Ahead
2. Maree Maree's Quilts
3. Carol Taylor's Textile Trials
4. Nikki Whimsy Love
5. Sue Andrus Gardens & More
6. Jen Confessions of a Fabric Addict
7. Connie Cetta Cheese Chatter
Off I go to let everyone know that they've been tagged. : )