Sunday, May 18, 2008

Updates and Future Quilters

My mom's out of the hospital and getting better. She's almost as feisty as ever. : ) While she was in the hospital the kids decided to make her a couple of gifts to let her know they were thinking of her. Jessi made her first potholder.


And Josh made his first postcard.


They both really liked doing it. I think they had the most fun sorting thru my scraps. : ) They had a tough time deciding on which fabrics to use. : ) Now they both want to make more.

We finally have a due date for the baby. December 14! I'm getting into this grandma thing now. : )


While Mom was in the hospital I got to babysit her little poodle, Trevor. Between him wanting to be held ALL the time and my kitten, Shorty wanting to be held ALL the time I really had my hands full. : ) Unfortunately Mom insisted that I bring him home. I really miss the little guy. This is one of the few times they consented to sharing me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated thanks for comments and advice you left on my site almost a month ago. I just found them in my spam queue (should check it more often) I will have a good snoop around your site and check out the ones you recommended as soon as I can find a quiet moment.
Cheers! Cottager's Wife

Jill Smith said...

Hi Pam, lovley to hear from you and tell the kids there work is fantastic, think you have two budding artist's there.
I am still doing my paintings and enjoying them and its much better on my bones, if you want to see look, here,www.warmtoastecafe.com/jill/jillsart/