Saturday, April 19, 2008

News!!!

Look what's blooming. They are so cheerful. That's not my news but I thought you'd like to see them. Besides I really like to add a pic when I post. Okay on with the news.

I am going to be a grandma. My son told me this past Wed. I have been trying to wrap my mind around the idea. So here's my reaction 'Well I guess I better make a baby quilt'. I just really couldn't think of anything else to say. He's only 18 so we're not exactly jumping for joy about the idea. It's taking some time to sink in. We've got some time though. Late Nov. or early Dec. We'll have a real due date after the doctor visit next week. : ) So now I guess I'll be giving grandbaby updates. Boy does that feel wierd to say. : )


5 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations! It may seem a bit weird now, but all babies are a blessing and I am sure you will have lots of fun times to come.

Diana S said...

Congratulations! It must feel strange but it's so nice your ready to embrace the idea. they will need all the help and love they can get from their family.

Stacy Alexander said...

The flowers are beautiful.

Congratulations on the grandchild. 19 is young...but everything will work out. This will turn out to be a blessing. Just wait and see.

Katie said...

Congrats and thanks for visiting my blog! By the time your grand child comes I'll have this all down and will give you lots of advice, just kidding! Love your quilts, yes you are an artist! Quite striking!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Babies are always a blessing no matter despite the challenges. You'll be making all sorts of quilted lovelies for that little one before you know it and from what my friends tell me, your life will never be the same in the most wonderful way!

Wishing you joy,
Lea