Friday, January 18, 2008

Play Time!

I need a play day or 2 so I can experiment with all the cool stuff I have been collecting. I have paints, stamps, angelina and various other fibers, ribbon, eyelets, brads, just all kinds of stuff. So far I haven't had the chance to play with any of it. I think while I have a few days off I will see what I can do with all this stuff. I'm very anxious to get started. I plan on posting my results as I go along. So the only plans I have for the weekend are to play. Is there a better way to spend a cold weekend in January? : )


1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

thats definitely on my agenda as well...i have soooo many cool supplies i have collected over the years, and they seem to be collecting dust. doh! i do have grand plans for everything...just need to act on them now! :) have fun exploring all the new goodies! cheers!
lisajo